Residential Property for Sale
Up to 8.7% Return, Near New Condition!
Property ID 1887792Only built approximately 4 years ago, this property is a fantastic opportunity. With long term tenants currently in place, the property is being been kept in immaculate condition and returning up to $860*/week! The properties are low maintenance and all under one roof (one set of rates), however there are two completely separate approved dwellings - separately metered for electricity and water.
How it works:
Unit #1 returning $236/week
Unit #2 returning $200/week
Annual cash payments $2,778.58 EACH unit (based on 2016 - 2017 financial year)
Fully refundable tax off set certificate (essentially cash back off tax paid) $8,335.75 EACH unit (as at 2018) - this may vary for investors depending on how much tax has been paid in the relevant financial year. Tax must be paid before refund can occur.
• 3 large bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, main bedroom with ensuite
• 2 bathrooms
• 1 remote control garage car space, laundry in garage
• Large kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
• Outdoor undercover patio
• Fully fenced with exceptionally large yard
• 2 bedrooms
• Built-ins and ceiling fans
• 1 bathroom
• 1 remote control garage car space
• Kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
• Fully fenced with large yard
• Fully fenced
• 1.5kms* to town Centre
• Walk to Rosewood Railway Station
• Very close to major conveniences, schools and shops
• Easy access to Warrego Highway for commuters
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection and/or receive further information.