House for Sale
Entertainer's Paradise, Immaculately Renovated, Shed and Breathtaking Views on 923m²
Property ID 1981866Prepare yourself to fall in love - huge block, picturesque views and brand new renovations make this home, THE perfect home! This is your opportunity to move in and enjoy a refined, completed home without having to compromise proximity to conveniences and potential for capital growth.
The owners have worked with love and attention to detail, with high-end finishes and a thoughtful design throughout. They have kept and restored the gorgeous character features throughout, maintaining the period charm. The home features an oversized family lounge room, spacious and breezy master bedroom, brand new kitchen, huge yard with double lockable shed and a huge entertainer's deck, insulated with breathtaking views.
Do not delay your inspection of this fantastic home!
- Spectacular mountain views, best seen from the rear deck
- Exceptionally large deck with brand new roof making this the perfect space to entertain and enjoy year round
- Front verandah - the perfect place to sit and enjoy your morning coffee - also capturing spectacular views
- Beautifully polished timber floors
- 3 spacious bedrooms - main with study nook, plenty of storage space, air-con, plus ensuite
- Main bedroom captures views - stunning of an evening with spotted sparkling lights in the distance
- Huge lounge/living room - air-conditioned with direct access to the front verandah - multiple entry points
- Brand new designer kitchen with gas cooktop, plenty of storage and bench space and direct access to rear deck - perfect for entertaining
- Stylish main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, claw foot bathtub, walk-in shower and a toilet
- Main bedroom ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, modern wall recesses, walk-in shower and a toilet
- Separate study area - the perfect space away from other living areas for peace and quiet
- Huge laundry with direct access to rear deck and outside
- Internal stair access to downstairs car parking
- Freshly painted internally externally with a stylish colour palette
- New lighting throughout
- Extremely solid - well built and maintained
- Rear yard access for cars to large 2 bay shed and bitumen area - fantastic space for those who love to tinker'
- Fully fenced yard on a huge 923m2
- Fully landscaped - plenty of privacy behind well-established greenery
- Security camera system in place
- Electric gate and garage door
- Well-established street - surrounded by nicely renovated homes - quiet and set away from passing traffic
- 5kms* to Ipswich CBD
- Only 30 minutes* to Brisbane CBD with very easy access to the Warrego Highway - perfect for commuters
- 2kms* to Ipswich's major shopping centre - Riverlink
- Very close to primary and secondary schools
- Easy access to public transport
Please contact Lisa or Amie to arrange your inspection.