House for Sale
Sold by Lisa Gill
Property ID 1952993Completely Renovated! Quiet Street, Close To Town!
This outstanding home has just been renovated with every detail being thought of, whilst maintaining the authentic feel of the home. Located in Ipswich's sought after residential pocket, in a quiet leafy street, the home captures the breezes and view. The home has car access into the backyard, offering an enclosed garage, plus carport which would also make a wonderful entertaining space for your family and friends. Surrounding transport corridors ensure that it is easily accessible to conveniences.
• 3 large, stylish bedrooms with double aspect windows, wonderful for air-flow
• Huge air-conditioned lounge with ceiling fan
• Separate dining room off the modern kitchen
• Newly polished floorboards and freshly painted throughout
• Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards, plus a walk-in pantry
• Renovated bathroom with new vanity and separate toilet
• Front enclosed private balcony leads through French doors into the living area
• Large single garage, plus carport
• Fully fenced 622m2 block
• Limestone Park - 550m*
• Bus stop - 120m*
• Bremer High School - 1.1km*
• USQ University, Ipswich Campus - 1km*
• Ipswich Hospital - 1.8km*
• Ipswich Train Station - 2.5km*
• Coles Ipswich - 2.1km*
Please contact Lisa to arrange your inspection of this great property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.