House for Sale
One of Ipswich's Favourite Pockets - Do Not Delay!
Property ID 2009323In one of the most highly sought after pockets in Ipswich, set on a generous 630m2 block, what a fantastic opportunity this property presents. The recently renovated 3 bedroom + multiple living area home encapsulates character, charm and tasteful renovations perfectly.
You will be proud to call this beautiful place your home, it has stunning street appeal, quiet neighbours and nothing left to do.
The landscaped backyard invites you to enjoy family life with plenty of yard space, secure fencing and undercover living.
Walking distance to Limestone Park, the home is surrounded by wonderful neighbours, gardens with low maintenance plants and all major conveniences only a stone's throw away.
- Spacious, open plan living area
- Dining and lounge room with air-con
- Three generously sized bedrooms
- Modern, renovated kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, appliances are well looked after
- Main bathroom with bathtub, shower over bath and separate toilet - modern and freshly renovated
- Internal laundry
- Large, level, neatly kept 630m2 block
- Limestone Park - 400m*
- Ipswich Girls Grammar - 1.3km*
- Ipswich Public Hospital - 1.8km*
- Ipswich Train Station - 2.2km*
This property has so much to offer in such a sought after street, it won't be available for long! Contact the Amie or Lisa to inspect.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.