Sold by Amie Palmer and Lisa Gill
Property ID 1986806One Of Ipswich's Favourite Pockets - Do Not Delay!
On one of the most highly sought after streets in Central Ipswich, set on a huge 807m2 block, what a fantastic opportunity this property presents. The high quality 3 bedroom + study home encapsulates character, charm and tasteful renovations perfectly.
You will be proud to call this beautiful place your home, it has stunning street appeal and has been renovated to a very high quality with nothing left to do.
The landscaped backyard invites you to enjoy family life with plenty of yard space, secure fencing and a large shed.
Walking distance to Limestone Park, the home is surrounded by wonderful neighbours, gardens with low maintenance plantings and all major conveniences only a stone's throw away.
- Multiple living areas - dining room, lounge room with air-con, reading room, study room and outdoor deck
- Generously sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Modern, renovated kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, island bench included and appliances are near new and well looked after
- Both main bathroom and ensuite with bathtubs, shower over bath and toilets, modern and freshly renovated
- Downstairs internal laundry
- Gorgeous character features throughout
- Large neatly kept 807m2 block
- Limestone Park - 400m*
- Ipswich Girls Grammar - 1.3kn*
- Ipswich Public Hospital - 1.8km*
- Ipswich Train Station - 2.2km*
This property has so much to offer in such a sought-after street, it won't be available for long! Contact the Amie or Lisa to inspect.